It Works Greens On The Go - FREE Samples JUST PAY SHIPPINGIW-GOTG3
🔥 85% of customers buy 2 or more sample packs 🔥
Supplement your diet and boost your health in one easy step. One single-serving It Works Greens On the Go Packet delivers vitamins, minerals, bioactive, enzymes and more from 34 fruits and vegetables with detoxifying matcha green tea. 52 herbs and superfoods are added to help you alkalize, detoxify, and boost your immune system for overall wellness.
- Blend of 34 fruits and veggies
- 52 mineral-rich herbs and superfoods
Natural sweet berry flavor
Get Your FREE 3-Single Serve Sample packets of It Works Greens On The Go Today and JUST PAY SHIPPING. THIS OFFER GOOD ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Or CLICK HERE to get your 30-Single Serve Packets of It Works Greens On The Go for ONLY $35.00 (Retail Price: $59.00 - YOU SAVE 40%)
Take your nutrition to a Whole ‘Notha Level wherever you go with Greens on the Go™! It’s the Greens you love in a convenient, single serving packet so you can alkalize†, balance†, and detoxify† anytime and anywhere!
- ALKALIZE: The natural blend of ingredients in Greens is designed to help alkalize the body, restore pH balance, and support the immune system for overall health and wellness.
- BALANCE: Greens contains a powerful blend of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and enzymes in their bioactive, bioavailable form so you experience maximum absorption by your body for a big nutritional boost.
- DETOXIFY: With the natural detoxifying properties of Matcha Green Tea and a complex blend of 34 different varieties of fruits and vegetables, Greens delivers the best nutrients to support your body’s natural detoxification and help your body to naturally cleanse and balance for a healthier you.
- Acidity-fighting magnesium and potassium blend. 52 herbs and nutrient rich superfoods. 34 fruits and veggies. Matcha Green Tea added.
- Soy-Free. Non-GMO. Dairy-Free. Vegan. No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. Sweet berry flavor
Share this Product
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.