Nutraburst Plus Review
Nutraburst+ is a supplement that is part of the Iaso product line of popular global MLM company, Total Life Changes (TLC).
It promises to be far more than a daily supplement, having a unique formula that provides people with minerals, vitamins, phytonutrients, coenzymes, and more. It is also said to have high bio-availability.
What Is Nutraburst Plus?
Essentially, it is a liquid multivitamin product that helps to detox the system while at the same time providing the body with all of the essential nutrients required for a healthy body.
It contains 148 different substances, as well as co-enzymes, which is in addition to the ingredients of the original Nutraburst product. In layman’s terms, it is a drink made from highly condensed vegetables and fruits.
You take one serving per day, with a single bottle containing 32 servings. The product was only recently launched, which is quite interesting since there are already so many multivitamins on the market today.
Nevertheless, TLC seems confident and, judging from the number of positive reviews that are out there and their sales figures, this confidence apparently wasn’t misplaced.
How Does It Work?
In one serving of Nutraburst Plus, you receive essential nutrients from the following categories:
- The multivitamin blend made up from herbal and botanical extracts high in different kinds of vitamins. These include kelp, green tea extract, grapeseed extract, and ginseng. The kelp is perhaps the most important ingredient, as this has been scientifically proven to be high in iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, iodine, omega 3 fatty acids, phytonutrients, and antioxidants.
- The amino acids, which include glutamic acid, glycine, cysteine (proven to help regenerate cells of connective tissue, bones, hair, and skin), aspartic acid, and L-arginine (proven to be beneficial for circulation and healthy blood vessels).
- The whole foods and green herbs, which include 12 herbs, 13 whole food greens, and 22 phytonutrients.
- CoQ10, a coenzyme also found naturally in the body. This has been found to be responsible for providing the necessary energy for cells to regenerate.
TLC has is being somewhat secretive about the exact ingredients in their product, describing it as a “proprietary blend, 2000mg” instead.
They reveal that 400mg of that is made up of soy fibers, oat, carrot, beat, pectin, and apple and that 10mg is ellagic acid, made up from red raspberry and pomegranate extracts.
Facts About Nutraburst Plus Nutrition
According to the label, one serving of NutraBurst Plus contains:
- 34 calories
- 5 grams of sugar
- No fat
- No cholesterol
- Less than 2g of protein
- 5000IU vitamin A (100% of the daily recommended value (DV))
- 120mg vitamin C (200% DV)
- 400IU vitamin D (100% DV)
- 30IU D-Alpha Tocopherol (100% DV)
- 5mg vitamin B1 (100% DV)
- 5mg vitamin B2 (100% DV)
- 20mg Niacin (100% DV)
- 5mg vitamin B6 (250% DV)
- 400mcg folic acid (100% DV)
- 18mcg Vitamin B12 (300% DV)
- 300mcg Biotin (100% DV)
- 10mg pantothenic acid (100% DV)
- 70mcg selenium (100% DV)
Information About Total Life Changes
TLC is a popular global multilevel marketing company, which has a range of different products designed to support health, categorized in coffees, essential oils, health & wellness, and skincare. Their nutritional supplements are known to be on the pricey side but offer real benefits.
Their Iaso Tea, for instance, is hugely popular all over the world, with people hailing the benefits they have experienced from it. While some people have become quite mistrusting of MLM companies, TLC seems to be one with a difference.
They are headquartered in the Netherlands, but also have an office in the USA. Indeed, after being founded in 1999, the company built up a significant presence in 12 different countries.
What I Liked About Nutraburst Plus
- The product contains a wealth of vitamins, nutrients, and other essential elements.
- It is one of the few products on the market that also contains CoQ10, which helps in the regeneration of human cells.
- It has high levels of bio-availability as it is in liquid form.
- It is safe to take for the entire family, meaning there is no more need to purchase different products for children, pregnant women, or the elderly.
- As it is a liquid, it is also a lot easier to take.
- It is made from herbal and botanical ingredients, rather than various chemical agents.
- It helps to detox the body, while at the same time providing it with vitamins and minerals.
- It is made by a recognized company that has been operating all over the world since 1999, and was originally started by two former employees of Ford.
- It contains 100% or more of the DV for a variety of vitamins and minerals.
What I Didn’t Like about Nutraburst Plus
- It is a bit pricey.
- It is impossible to find out the exact ingredients, as it is described as a “proprietary blend”.
- It is part of a new range of products, which means it hasn’t stood the test of time yet.
The Final Verdict
Nutraburst Plus is one TLC’s latest nutritional supplements. It includes a wide range of healthy herbal and botanical ingredients designed to work in synergy with each other to detox the body and make it healthier overall.
The addition of the CoQ10 enzyme, which provides the body’s cells with the energy they need to function and regenerate, really makes this product special. Unfortunately, very little is known about the exact ingredients, as it is a proprietary blend.
Nevertheless, a list of the different vitamins and minerals is provided. It just isn’t indicated where exactly they come from. The product is somewhat on the pricey side, but TLC quite rightly explains that the product contains 148 different elements that are up to five times more bio-available than other products.
It is known, for instance, that only 22% of a regular multivitamin tablet is actually absorbed by the body. What this means, therefore, is that while you may have to pay a little bit more for this product, you will also get a whole lot more than you would with any other similar product. Overall, therefore, Nutraburst Plus is 100% recommended.